[SunHELP] Sparcstation 5

Joshua Fielden jf at fielden.org
Sat Oct 19 23:50:38 CDT 2002

Diag mode doesn't ness. force network booting.

setenv boot-device disk0 disk1
setenv diag-device disk0 disk1

Will set the machine to boot from the first disk, then second disk, in that order, for example. It will also boot it from the disk when in diag mode.

jf

Chris Pinnock quoth, on Sat, Oct 19, 2002 at 11:36:08AM +0100: