[SunHELP] [Q] need help on SUN/ORACLE info?

Joseph Ndoye josephn at precise.com
Thu Oct 17 08:28:04 CDT 2002

I can't tell you any reason why you should use Sun versus AIX other than I
just prefer Sun over but if your problem is Oracle performance I suggest you
invest on my Company's products for oracle performance tunning it works for
me anytime. Quite frankly investing on my product is a more sound than
changing your hardware that you used for 10 years.

Look us up please and call me if you need any help or to see a product demo.

Thanks
Joseph
781-461-0700 ext 404
josephn at precise.com