[SunHELP] (no subject)

Nejhdeh Ghevondian nejhdeh at aimedics.com
Wed Nov 27 16:43:52 CST 2002

Hi All,
I have host solaris 9 workstation connected to your 'every-day' modem by
the serial line. The modem then dials out to my dialup ISP. This
protocol uses the PPP 4.0 package. I also have 2 other solaris 9
workstations connected to this host by Ethernet hub. Which files do I
have to modify to route all three systems together, so that HTTP, FTP
etc can be used by all three

_________________________

Dr Nejhdeh Ghevondian
CEO - AiMedics Pty Ltd
Phone: +61 2 9209 4510
Fax: +61 2 9319 3874
Email: nejhdeh at AiMedics.com
www.AiMedics.com

The information contained within this e-mail and other attached material
is private and intended solely for the
intended recipient(s). For those other than the recipient, any
disclosure, copying or distribution of the
contained material is prohibited.