[SunHELP] I may be really stupid about this but....

wa2egp at att.net wa2egp at att.net
Tue Nov 12 10:28:46 CST 2002

   I just rescued an old IBM 4019 laser printer and have hooked it up to my
Ultra 10 at school.  I've been trying to get a decent printout from Star Office
6.0 but I just get garbage.  The banner comes out Ok (eventhough I turned that
off) but get what looks like a "raw" copy of the banner and other commands,
formatting and other stuff, but not the text (could be the text translated into
something else).  I tried every setting under Star Office but not much
changes.  Unfortunately, I don't have that much time to sit in front of the
machine and play.  I know...RTFM, but I don't have the FM to R.
Thanks in advance, Bob