[SunHELP] Sun Support

Ben Ricker bricker at wellinx.com
Fri Nov 8 09:44:19 CST 2002

We use Northrop Grumman. They send out the same techs that Sun sends out
(Sun sub-contracts their work to techs in the locations nearest you).
Although I have had some issues with their billing department (late
invoices, incorrect invoices, etc.), the techs have been top notch and
they responded well within the contracted period.

Ben Ricker
Wellinx.com