[SunHELP] RE: SunHELP digest, Vol 1 #1652 - 9 msgs

Fri May 31 12:12:44 CDT 2002

http://lists.sunhelp.org/pipermail/sunhelp/2001-November/014453.html

--original message--

Message: 1
To: sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 11:10:15 -0600
From: "Sentinel Sentinel" <u-235-sentinel at eudoramail.com>
Subject: [SunHELP] install_cluster problem on sunblade 100

I'm experiencing a rather strange problem with our new sunblade 100.  I
downloaded the latest cluster patch from sun's web site and ran
"./install_cluster".

Rather than run properly I am getting a bunch of error 5 and 25's returned.
5 basically means pkgadd failed (the log install_data/log file didn't
explain why.  I also checked each /var/sadm/patch log file and they say that
"checkinstall coulnd't be opened.

I'm running as root and the package has been re-downloaded again.

Any thoughts on what I missed?

Thx