Fwd: Re: [SunHELP] Solaris 9 released

Josh Greenberg mustard_greens at yahoo.com
Sun May 26 16:18:35 CDT 2002

And here I really meant I was just nitpicking :-D..

Anyway, I am gld that Wyatt et al. clarified my point
-- which was simply that StarOffice was freely
available long before the Sun conglomerate ever got
its corporate hands on it. I was not trying to say
that it was not useful, nor did I say that I do not
think it is worth it.... although I *did* so enjoy
being able to edit those &*(&^*&n Word docs for
FREE!!!!!

:-D

Cheers

--Josh