[SunHELP] switching between pc and sun

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Thu May 23 08:51:41 CDT 2002

Hello all,

I've been lurking for a few days, but feel comfortable
offering up these pieces of info...

I think the problem may be that the monitor is not a
modern multi-sync monitor, able to switch resolutions
"on the fly"... I don't think this is a problem with
either the PC or the Sun box.

As for the multiple keyboard "problem", you could try
the Sun PS/2 keyboard adapter, available from the Sun
Store for about $75 (I think).

Lionel

Tom Moore  wrote:
I switch between my Athlon and Ultra 1 using a Belkin
Omnicube 2-port switch and it works fine. However, I
keep a seperate keyboard and mouse for each machine.
You could try that. Can't see any reason why the
monitor deactivates though...Tom
SunHELP maillist - SunHELP at sunhelp.org