[SunHELP] (off-topic) NetApp F520 + Fibre Channel

timuel-sunlist timuel-sunlist at voicenet.com
Wed May 22 16:53:33 CDT 2002

I know this is probably somewhat off topic, but in the year or so
that I`ve been watching this list I`ve noticed quite a few people
who use NetApp products, so.... please forgive me for
one-quick-question:

I recently obtained a rack of fibre-channel disks that i`m trying
to get to work on a NetApp F520. But, the boot-floppy that I have
doesn`t have fibre support and the kernel on the new disks don`t
grok on my F520 and of course, the product is EOL so we don`t
have any support-contracts. Does anyone perhaps know of where I
could get a boot-floppy image that i could try out? Any other
ideas?

Thanks.

--
timuel