FW: [SunHELP] Solaris Companion installation

Wed May 22 11:30:34 CDT 2002

Hi,

Unfortunately I don't have a CD burner.

This is why I was using the command lofiadm to treat the .iso file as a
device. Maybe lofiadm is not working properly, and burning a CD could be a
good suggestion... Does anyone have a take on this?

That leads me to yet another question - There's someone in my office with a
CD burner, but the machine is Wintel.

What Windows software can be used to burn a .iso image in a CD suitable for
use in a Sun? Any special specs when burning the CD?

Thanks again,

Fabio Martinelli Duarte
IT Consultant