[SunHELP] Save changes

Jon bigj at flatwan.net
Sat May 18 23:20:17 CDT 2002

vi /etc/hostname.le0 (assuming you have an 'le' card)
in there put the hostname of your machine.

vi /etc/hosts
in there make sure you have your IP address and hostname.

vi /etc/netmasks
in there have the IP address of your machine followed by (next to) the
netmask

vi /etc/defaultrouter
in there put your default gateway

Not sure all the flags you threw ifconfig so I'm not sure what other info
to give you. That should do it for most setups.

Jon