[SunHELP] NIS Problem

Sheshagiri Padmanabha Rao sheshagiri.rao at wipro.com
Mon May 13 05:15:13 CDT 2002

Hi,

  We have NIS Master server as well as NIS slave server in the same network.
But when ever the master server goes down, all the machines starts poping
out the message NIS server not responding. Can any one inform me the reason
for this.

Shesha

 Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Wipro Limited is 'privileged'
and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. You are notified that any use, copying or dissemination of the information
contained in the E-MAIL in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.