[SunHELP] website for Hp help.

Katherine Strojny kstrojny at worldnet.att.net
Fri May 10 13:04:15 CDT 2002

> I know many of you who visit here are also HP-UX administrator. I am
> wondering if someone can point me a HP user group to which I can
send email
> to ask questions. My company does not allow us to read email from
any news
> group. I like to find a website exclusively for HP help, just like
SunHelp.

The HP IT Resource Center has good, active forums.  You don't need a
support contract to create a login and participate:
http://itrc.hp.com

Here's an HP-UX administrators mailing list.  It's supposed to be
questions & summaries only, but unfortunately spam and viruses come
through on occasion--I think they allow anyone to post, not just
subscribers.  To subscribe, send majordomo at dutchworks.nl a message
containing:
subscribe hpux-admin [email_address]

Check out the comp.sys.hp.hpux FAQ for other ideas and for more info
about the above mailing list (website etc.):
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/hp/hpux-faq/

-k