[SunHELP] E3500 Local SCSI Disk Problem

Devrim Yilmaz (Garanti Teknoloji) DevrimY at garanti.com.tr
Wed May 8 13:01:26 CDT 2002

Hi friends;

Here are the steps that i followed;
1. I changed the fiber cable with working one
2. I changed GBIC with working one

But no success, still upper band does not work and no disks have seen using
"format" utility. Also i put GBIC different I/O Board slots but POST put "No
ONLINE Status" message and did not boot.

I need your advices.
Thx and regards.
dEVRim-