[SunHELP] common file that can be deleted in /var directory

Tue May 7 21:52:25 CDT 2002

Hi All ,

I an currently using solaris 7 and 8 in my server room . The problem that i
am facing is my /var directory is alwayz full which is 100 % . Even after me
deleting some of the unwanted file is still goes back to 100 % after a  few
days . Can i know what are the common file that can be deleted in /var
directory . Is there any other way to monitor and solve these problem . Need
your asistants . Thanks

regards
seelan