[SunHELP] Screen Blanker on Solaris 8 (SS5)

James Rice jrice at texoma.net
Wed Jun 26 07:39:07 CDT 2002

Is there a way to either disable the screen blanker or even lengthen the
on time on my SS5 running Solaris 8.  I am running a network monitoring
 application as root (I know it's bad) and the screen goes blank at the
worst possible times.  I've looking on several places and disabled what
I thought was the screen saver or blank out times but it still does it.
 I don't have a copy of the system admin guide.  I downloaded it off sun
docs yesterday, but haven't had time to print it yet.

Thanks,

James