[SunHELP] Re: SS5 tiny tiny drive plane.

Sean null-sun-help at tfh.ca
Wed Jul 24 03:33:30 CDT 2002

I have a couple of double height drives (ST19171WC's to be exact) and I
don't think I can make them fit in an SS5.  The 1gb drive (that came
with it) are unfortunately not enough for an os and a CVS repository.
The specifc drive I have (the seagate 9Gb double heights) are perfect
because they can be had for SOOOOOOO cheap on ebay (<$30/drive).

Oh well.. I think I may be dreaming the impossible dream (aka replace
an aging/loud intel cvs server with a good ole SS5).

Any ideas?

SOL,

P.S. Note to moderators, my apologies for *always* screwing up my from
address.  Is there a way to add aliases to the mailing list?  I have my
from address the way it is so it's routed to the proper mailbox but is
seeming to be a pain in the arse when I try and post. :P

--
Sean
"You asked me how to cure your headache, use a gun."