[SunHELP] Sun ray Server software admin login error

Jason Edge - Phoebus Solutions Limited jason at phoebus-solutions.com
Mon Jul 22 05:24:02 CDT 2002

Hi there,

We have a Sun Ray network here, using SR Server 1.3.  When I try to login
under the admin screen, I get an message informing me that an error has
occurred, could not log me on, try again etc.  This is continuous.  Has
anyone else had a similar experience?

Kind regards

Jason Edge
Managing Director
*************************
Phoebus Solutions Limited
Astley House, 2a Market Street
Heanor, Derbyshire, DE75 7NR, UK
Tel: 08707 270 300
Fax: 08707 270 400
Disclaimer
This email (which includes any files transmitted with it) is confidential
and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.
necessarily represent those of Phoebus Solutions Limited. If you are not the
intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error
and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this
email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error
please notify Customer Services by telephone on 08707 270 300.