[SunHELP] installing ximian gnome

Tim Longo tlongo at avaya.com
Fri Jul 19 10:39:22 CDT 2002

i have seen this behavior when the .profile uses an 'exec ksh' or something
like that.  If you have this, you may need to do something different.

Otherwise, try moving the .gnome sub dirs and/or .profile in your home
directory to .old, and try again.  Then add things back until you find the
cause.

-tim

P.S. I do use ximian.. works great.