[SunHELP] command line ftp via iplanet web proxy server.

Ajit P. Datey adatey at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 17 14:24:21 CDT 2002

Hi! I have already tried this. Problem is IPlanet WEB proxy is URL based and
it allows any ftp request as long as it is sent in as
ftp://userid@remotehost i.e. from a browser.

I was looking at something where I can fool IPlanet Proxy into thinking that
the ftp request is in a URL format but actually it is from the command line.

Regards
Ajit