[SunHELP] Solstice Backup Problem ... maybe OT

Michael Karl mk at lexcom-net.de
Wed Feb 27 12:49:30 CST 2002

Hi,

I have a problem with two Backup Server.
The first is a Solstice Backup 5.1.1 Server and the second is a Legato
Networker 5.5 Backup Server ... both running under Solaris 7 on UE450.

These servers belong to two seperate companies ... under one holding ...
Now the company with the Solstice Backup 5.1.1 Server ask me, if it's
possible to backup some gigs every night via network to the Legato Networker
5.5 Backup Server with fast IBM-LTOs.

At first I thought, it should be possible, because Solstice Backup is an
OEM-Product of Legato, and the normal installation has client- and server-
functions.

Now I got following error-messages:
* sunserv0:/raid_kv 5 retries attempted
* sunserv0:/raid_kv Host sapt cannot request command execution
  02/27/02 02:33:41 PM nsrexec: sunserv0: Host sapt cannot
request command execution
* sunserv0:/raid_kv

sunserv0: Solstice Backup 5.1.1 Server
sapt:     Legato Networker 5.5 Backup Server

Thanks for any info.

Michael