[SunHELP] error when applying patch

Edward Chase echase at postoffice.providence.edu
Mon Feb 25 11:15:22 CST 2002

If anyone is interested, this patch was successfully installed only after
installing from /tmp.  A suggestion from Sun support.

This was on a Solaris 8 machine.  I was able to install the equivalent
Solaris 7 patch from my own home directory.

  Edward F. Chase III     |   echase at providence.edu
  Providence College      |   http://www.providence.edu
  Computer Services       |   http://studentweb.providence.edu
  Providence, RI  02918   |