[SunHELP] Ultra 10 for Sale.

Assad Khan assad at assad.dynup.net
Thu Feb 21 22:28:51 CST 2002

Hi,

    Heh, I got this machine from BC too, Might go back to it. :)
Well the keyboard shown is not included as I will need it for the next
machine I get, but you can find plenty on eBay, or, I could include a Type 4
keyboard free.

I am located in GA. Athens is the city with a zip code of 30605. The guy who
shipped it to me from BC had to pay $32 as shipping when he shipped it via
Canada Post.

Thanks.
Assad Khan.