[SunHELP] Error while starting apache

Prashant Shah pshah at legato.com
Thu Feb 21 17:48:23 CST 2002

Hi Dale,

First thing is that we didn't had any source code for this, and we just
copied files from our netdynamics installation for sol8 , so i have

mod_ndapache.so, libnd_APACHE_50.so, plugin.nd

in /space/apache/libexec directory

I don't have mod_nd.c file.

I tried to get from the web, but i could not get it.

Thank you.

Prashant

Do you have both LoadModule and AddModule directives in httpd.conf?

If you're lacking the AddModule directive, put one at the end of any
others in httpd.conf. Something like:

LoadModule nd_module libexec/libnd_APACHE_50.so
AddModule mod_nd.c

then stop and start apache.

/dale