[SunHELP] sshd2 - remote connection

sunhelp at sunhelp.org sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Feb 20 16:29:22 CST 2002

OK, this sounds like you are hacking your own company. Don't blame me if you
get fired, but what I suggest is running nmap against your outside interface
from both the inside and outside. This will reveal all the open ports and
conduits. Just a warning, if you were doing this in my company you would be
made to "walk the plank" (in other words, you would be fired), and yes, we
would notice the hacking attempts.

James Fogg, Network Engineer
Vicinity Corporation - New Hampshire
(603) 442-1751