[SunHELP] Sparc5

Chris Barnes Chris_Barnes at rams.com.au
Wed Feb 20 15:03:40 CST 2002

Ok kool coz I read somewhere to plug the null modem into ttya and make sure
there is no keyboard plugged in. If I plug the other end of the null modem
into the serial port of my laptop and run a terminal program that can
emulate vt100 at 9600,N,8,1 then I should have full access to the machine at
the prom level and in the os?