[SunHELP] sshd2 - remote connection

sunhelp at sunhelp.org sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Wed Feb 20 10:35:41 CST 2002

sorry my point was not clear.  the functionality of ssh is working this
is network related.

restatement:
I cannot connect from external(home) to external(work) but I can connect
external(work) to internal(work).  My first guess was that something
along the lines of ipf, ipfw, ipchains, iptables, sunscreen, tcpwrappers
is installed.  This external(work) box is blocking ICMP as well.  The
apps listed above, I have now checked for so I am thinking perhaps there
is some routing tables set in the internet router.  This setup was
previously implemented and I am disecting the setup.  The reality is that
I can ssh through VPN anyway so nothing needs to be changed, but do to
this day and age everything has to be documented =).

Again thank you in consideration for my issue.  =)