[SunHELP] Open Boot

Dale Ghent daleg at elemental.org
Tue Feb 19 00:29:59 CST 2002

On Tue, 19 Feb 2002 jerryfraizer at netscape.net wrote:

| Cool. Thank you for the help. I am wondering where to find the answer or
| the option or how to set it in the boot env. If you know how I can set
| that or where I can find that answer I would be in debt big time.

At the ok prompt:

printenv input-device  (prints what is currently set)

setenv input-device ttya keyboard (sets the primary to ttya, secondary to
				   keyboard)

At the shell prompt:

eeprom input-device   (prints what is currently set)

eeprom input-device "ttya keyboard" (obvious)

running 'prinenv' from ok prompt or 'eeprom' from a shell prompt with no
options prints all NVRAM variables.

/dale