[SunHELP] SparcStation 5

Chris Barnes Chris_Barnes at rams.com.au
Mon Feb 18 14:59:24 CST 2002

Awesome, I've got NetBSD here so I'll give that a bash. I've also got
Mandrake which will run on it so I'll bash that too.

Sounds like I might have to invest in some more memory and a cd-rom for it.

Can anyone confirm if a standard floppy drive (out of your regular home pc)
will work in the Sparc 5? I had a look at the system board and cabling and
it looks very similar if not the same as a standard floppy for a generic
home pc.

--

Searching for "A Better Way" to a home loan ?. Call RAMS on 13 7267, or go to http://www.rams.com.au

The e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information.  If you receive it in error you must not use or disclose the information. You must tell us and delete it. We do not waive any legal privilege by sending it. RAMS does not promise that the email is free from virus defect or error.