[SunHELP] Re: SparcStation 5

William Enestvedt Will.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Mon Feb 18 14:16:48 CST 2002

> ... no one on the list has reported successfully
> netbooting solaris off of any of the freenixes, and
> when i asked about doing this before, i didn't receive
> a positive response.

   If I may, have you seen the Sunmanagers post with the subject line,
"SUMMARY: Transfering install image to Linux"? It was posted Sunday,
2/17/02, at 5:13 AM, just before the blurb about the search engine being
available again, and so may have been over-looked in the rush to vanity
search.  :7)
   Does it help at all?
-wde
--