[SunHELP] RE: Gigabit Ethernet?

Ganda Subrata ganda.subrata at rtmglobal.com
Wed Feb 13 20:06:31 CST 2002

Sorry, not difference-IP, but difference-network. So, in difference-IP in
the same network they can't run, but if we set in difference network they
can run.

thx,
ganda

>Hi All,
>I've installed 2 gigabits eth. card on E-450. When I set them in the same
network (for
redundancy) The gigabit eth. can't going up. I try one gigabit being down,
the other can running well. The same way, when the first being up, the other
became down. So, two cards can't run together. I try again, setting up the
second card with difference-IP, they can running well.
Why two cards can't be up together? need some patches? Anyone can help me?
Any comments will be appreciated.