[SunHELP] Re: SunHELP digest, Vol 1 #1516 - 13 msgs

Dennis Murphy dmurphy at osxadm.com
Sat Feb 9 13:21:25 CST 2002

Unfortunately, SunPC 4.2 isn't.  I can't find it _anywhere_ on Sun's
site.  You're probably thinking of the SunPCi software, which is
available.  He's talking about Ye Olde Sbus SunPC card...

If anyone knows where to find the SunPC 4.2 software, I'd also be
mightily interested.  Have a few of them I'm using to keep a table
level.... ;-)

--DM

On Saturday, February 9, 2002, at 01:01  PM, sunhelp-request at sunhelp.org