[SunHELP] alias execution from ksh scripts

DAUBIGNE Sebastien - BOR ( SDaubigne@bordeaux-bersol.sema.slb.com ) SDaubigne at bordeaux-bersol.sema.slb.com
Thu Dec 12 04:26:21 CST 2002

aliases are reset whenever a new Ksh process is started.

If you want the aliases to be auto-defined in every ksh process, you have to
include it in a script refered in the exported "ENV" variable (this startup
script will be interpreted by every ksh process, before prompting for any
command).

For instance :

in .profile :

ENV=~/.kshrc