[SunHELP] tcp_wrappers

Mon Dec 9 13:54:18 CST 2002

Hi gurus,

I'm installing tcp_wrappers (with OpenSSH) on a test box and the
configuration doc says:

1) Create a hosts.deny and add the line "sshd:ALL"
2) Create a hosts.allow and add the IP addresses of the servers/workstations
that you want to give access to your server

That works great when all of your servers/workstations have static IP
addresses, but when we tunnel in from home we have dynamic IP addresses. If
there a way to add ranges to the hosts.allow (as I know what the rang is for
our VPN tunnel)?

Thanks.

Matthew