[SunHELP] Help I've killed my Ultra 5

Richard Worwood richard at ticoc.com
Sun Dec 1 06:20:32 CST 2002

I can boot off the cdrom but I get a multitued of symptoms , hangs part way
through the install process, xserver crashes.

The really nice one is if i can get suse to install it then gives me an
error on bootup:

ld.so : dynamic-link.h: 57: elf_get_dynamic_info: Assertion '! "bad dynamic
tag"' failed !

generally it seems to be somewhat peeved.

I've also tried several different partitioning schemes.

Richard

Richard Worwood, TDB Networks
4 High Street, Twyford, Berkshire  RG10 9AE
Office: +44 (0) 118 934 0056
Mobile: +44 (0) 7771 662880