[SunHELP] Solaris 9 Trouble

Assad Maseed assad at assad.dynup.net
Thu Aug 29 06:43:55 CDT 2002

Hi,

    I have an Ultra 10 with 512 MB RAM, Creator 3D Series 2 FFB, 10.1 GB IDE
HDD and a CDROM. I recently downloaded Solaris 9 ISO's from Sun's website but
when I insert the INSTALL ISO and type the command: boot cdrom, there is some
activity on the CDROM then it displays an error that reads something like
this: The file currently loaded does not appear to be executable.
I also downloaded an ISO that my friend used to install Solaris 9 on his Ultra
10, his attempts were successful, infact it installed flawlessly from that
same ISO. Could anyone suggest a solution?

Thanks in Advance.
AK