[SunHELP] Different between Alpha Unix and Sun Solaris

Wed Apr 3 01:57:06 CST 2002

Hi All ,

I have working all the while in Solaris environment but now i have a new
project running on ALPHA UNIX which i am not familiar on . I would like to
rase a help from someone who has experience in ALPHA UNIX and what is the
big different in ALPHA UNIX compare to Solaris . Your kind help is needed .
Thanks

regard
ss