[SunHELP] Terrorism

faisal gillani sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Mon Sep 17 02:46:46 CDT 2001

Hello friends

 Well i think you guys a bit lead my previous e-mail
.... first let me say that Islam is totally against &
this was a totally non islamic thing .. i also think
that usama is not practically behind it this was the
job of people aggreaaing with usama
So there are so many people i know here who agree with
him i also agree with him on some points  so i dont
think army action on afganistan will do anything in
fact it will make matters even more worse for you guys
in america . lets face it do you want to live a life
like this all your life ..afraid to fly & things like
that ?
So you should eleminate the root of problem not usama
tell me one thing if you have billions of $ in your
bank will you then choose to live in a life of missary
? like he is living ?
 i am sorry if this is the wrong place i have said
this but i was surprised to see you people disscussing
this here so i also post my opinion.
if you like to debat on this here is my e-mail address
fasi74 at yahoo.com

thanks
Faisal