[SunHELP] Volunteers?

William Enestvedt sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Thu Sep 13 15:19:10 CDT 2001

Hello, all;
   I heard a lot of generous people on the Sun lists I read step up and
volunteer their skills to help those affected by Tuesday's horrors; I just
saw the following post on another list. If anyone can come up with some gear
or the skills, it might be worth following up.
   Take care.
-wde
P.S. Sorry about cross-posting, but you lot are a scattered herd.
P.P.S. If you don't have 40 PCs and they already have enough tie-wraps,
consider calling for a blood, plasma, or platelet donation appointment next
week: after all, that stuff's perishable, and the demand will always be
present.
--
Will Enestvedt
UNIX System Administrator