[SunHELP] Jumpstart Installation.

Meng, Andrew sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Oct 30 14:01:40 CST 2001

Greg,

I do not have exact mesage handy. But it is very similar to this:

ok boot disk1

Boot device: /sbus/esp at 0,800000/sd at 3,0   File and args:

bootblk: can't find the boot program

Program terminated

In the Jumpstart profile, I have
partitioning explicit
filesys c0t3d0s0 4000 /

Is there any problem? It is a 18GB disk, what is the appropriate way to
partition? Thanks a lot!

Andrew