[SunHELP] Change from static IP address to DHCP

John_Kennedy sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Oct 30 07:52:40 CST 2001

The /usr/sbin/dhcpconfig command is for setting up a server.  I need to
set up a client.
Thanks anyway.  It helped with another problem.
John

Henry Buford III wrote:

> /usr/sbin/dhcpconfig
>
> Henry Buford, III
> MCP, MCP+I, MCSE, Sun Certified Solaris Admin I
>
> VERITAS Software
> NetBackup DataCenter/BusinesServer Technical Support
> Senior Technical Support Analyst
> VERITAS Technical Services
> Tech Support: 1-800-342-0652
> http://support.veritas.com
> "Ask me about SupportNOW!" -> http://supportnow.support.veritas.com"

"I fear all we have done is to awaken the sleeping giant and fill
him with terrible resolve"
- Japanese Adm. Isoroku Yamamoto after the attack on Pearl Harbor