[SunHELP] LIST POLICY NOTICE

Mike's List sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Oct 26 10:53:49 CDT 2001

Dude you should of done this long ago...this is how most mailing lists
operate and it forces non-members to check out the website for info.
instead of posting, if you wanna post you gotta join and participate...

- Mike

PS - might want to have a note like "go to www.sunhelp.org for help"
     or such when non-members post to the list...