[SunHELP] DHCP help

Leslie V Brigance sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Oct 26 08:04:26 CDT 2001

David,
I'm sure you're aware of this already because you have other boxen getting
to the Internet
but how (what) are you using for address translation to change your
192.x.x.x to something
allowed out on the net?
Is that device (firewall, router, etc) aware of your hard coded address?

Les

"Anthony J. Gabrielson" <agabriel at home.tzo.org>@sunhelp.org on 10/26/2001
07:40:54 AM

Please respond to sunhelp at sunhelp.org