[SunHELP] Solstic Enterprise Agent or Wrong book.! :<

Sangbutsarakum, Patai sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Oct 26 04:40:34 CDT 2001

Dear Solaris Expert
I need to make a mrtg for CPU, DISK, memory usage by snmp
[not by the script that bundled with the mrtg package]
I've read "Solstice Enterprise Agent 1.0 user guide" from
http://docs.sun.com
I finish chapter 4 already, and skim the later chapters but looks like I
found
nothing that I want [oid tree ..etc] I'm so despair.
Please someone give me the correct direction to make it real.
Can Solstice agent show what I want?
If so, what I should do? because in a book
doesn't say anything about CPU usage ! or practical way to do.
Or I read a wrong book, If so , please suggest me- novice.

I'm waiting for you all answers.
Regards
Patrick