[SunHELP] I need an idea on window managers

Steve Wingate sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Tue Oct 23 23:39:52 CDT 2001

You can change the background image on CE and you can also increase the number of colors for the desktop. If you installed the Answerbook server look thru the CDE documentation.

On Tue, 23 Oct 2001 20:15:22 -0700
"Paul Khoury" <pkhoury2 at loop.com> wrote:

> I'm looking for a new window manager/desktop (not quite sure of the difference).
> I looked at links from Bill's page, and I like GNOME.  I like CDE, but the colors
> are kind of drab (I have the S24 framebuffer), and I'd love to be able to change the  background image,
> and I don't think I can do it in CDE.
>
> Additionally, I'm not subscribed under the rescue list, so if you respond there, please cc to my address.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Paul

|Steve Wingate <stevew at velosystems.net>                  310.544.9920 |
|MCSE, CCNA, no JOB                      Tue Oct 23 20:57:11 PDT 2001 |