[SunHELP] Frame Buffer

Mike's List sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Oct 19 11:25:34 CDT 2001

Anyone knows how to installed or get the frame buffer going on the
sparcbook 3GX?  Solaris 6 installed fine and display CDE but 8 gives
error message along the line "fb driver not available or can't detect
frame buffer".  Anyone has the drivers for 8?  Thanks.

Regards,

- Mike

PS - yes I'm aware of the sparcbook mailing list but prefer not to join
     just to ask one question, and yes I already searched through the
     archives and doesn't see any reference for frame buffer...and no I
     prefer not to install Linux on my sparc ;)