[SunHELP] TCPwrapper&SSH

Will Mc Donald sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Oct 19 10:21:33 CDT 2001

What have you got in your sshd conf file (/etc/sshd_config ?) for the...

LogLevel
             Gives the verbosity level that is used when logging messages
from
             sshd. The possible values are: QUIET, FATAL, ERROR, INFO,
VERBOSE
             and DEBUG.  The default is INFO.  Logging with level DEBUG vio
             lates the privacy of users and is not recommended.

SyslogFacility
             Gives the facility code that is used when logging messages from
             sshd. The possible values are: DAEMON, USER, AUTH, LOCAL0, LO
             CAL1, LOCAL2, LOCAL3, LOCAL4, LOCAL5, LOCAL6, LOCAL7.  The de
             fault is AUTH.

... parameters?