[SunHELP] Problem with Currency

Leon Halford sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Fri Oct 19 07:44:47 CDT 2001

Assuming your application *does* read locale settings, try setting the
variable LC_MONETARY in /etc/default/init to a different locale.

For Great Britain, try en_GB or en_GB.ISO8859-15 at euro (Euro support) or
en_IE for Ireland.

You can see which locale's are installed by doing a directory listing in
/usr/lib/locale .

Ensure you have installed the following packages before attempting this
though:

SUNWweuos - Western Europe OS Support
SUNWweuow - Western Europe OW Support
SUNWweuox - Western Europe 64-bit OS Support (optional)