[SunHELP] Digital PDP 11-34 help

Fogg, James sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Mon Oct 15 11:56:02 CDT 2001

Sorry to do this here, but I haven't subbed to any PDP lists yet.

It looks like I may be living with an old friend again (a PDP 11-34).
Unfortunatly, this is such an old friend that I don't remember enough about
it to know what I'm looking at (college and my last PDP/11 was 18 years
ago).

Q. Is it complete enough to boot/run?
Q. Is an O/S available for this (only one I ran on PDP/11 was RSTS)?
Q. It looks like no drives/storage, is this a big deal to correct for
little/no cash?
Q. Would the odd D/A - A/D boards be good swap fodder?

Here is the inventory: