[SunHELP] Sendmail 8.10.2

Anthony J. Gabrielson sunhelp at sunhelp.org
Sun Oct 14 19:42:20 CDT 2001

The easiest way is to just put all the domains you are going to run in
/etc/mail/sendmail.cw - this will only work if you are running the Sun
copy of sendmail.

The other way is to tweak the Dj variable in your /etc/mail/sendmail.cf

Make sure you have the mx records for mydomain.com pointing to
mailserver.mydomain.com

Anthony